The Phoenix Group was incorporated in 1991 in Indiana. Over the years, The Phoenix Group has emerged as a leader in managing some of the world's top companies Supply Chain Programs. As a leader in Supply Chain Management providing assembly, procurement, project management, engineering, warehousing, logistics and quality services, The Phoenix Group programs are an effective approach in making change and improving productivity.
The Phoenix Group is comprised of a consortium of companies that provide a variety of products and services, in the Supply Chain Services industry. Our ability to offer a range of Value Added products and services, allows our customers to focus on their core competencies and operate in a more efficient and lean environment. Our flexibility, resources and experience, as a company, has allowed our customers to realize immediate savings and efficiencies as a valued partner.
The Phoenix Group Services Include:
- Light Manufacturing/Sub-Assembly
- Warehouse Consolidation & Facility Replenishment
- Warehouse Storage & Distribution
- Repack/Kitting Operations
- Global Sourcing & Procurement
- International Freight Forwarding
- Project Management
- Truckload & LTL Management, JIT Delivery
- Packaging Tracking & Wash
- Packaging Design & Procurement
- Vendor-Managed Inventory (VMI)
- EDI Management
- Trade Compliance - NAFTA, COO, CAFE, AALA, HTS