Our People, Approach, and Systems gives us a competitive advantage in our industry, not only from a technology perspective but also from an efficiency and data perspective. Creating a culture that blends professional knowledge with technical horsepower enables The Phoenix Group to provide world-class service to our customers.
Phoenix utilizes state-of-the-art technology for managing all aspects of our business. Our systems will integrate with multiple database platforms to ensure data integrity throughout the process. As Phoenix integrates into the manufacturing demands, our system will assist in calculating inventory, material handling time, destinations, and due dates according to the customer needs. Collaboration between suppliers, vendors, and customers is key to making informed decisions. As part of the collaboration functionality, EDI/XML capability, web reporting and electronics notifiers are proactive tools used for managing inventory levels, supplier performance, production schedules and maximizing delivery performance.
- Consolidate Part Numbers.
- Consolidate Suppliers.
- Reduced customer inventory costs. Phoenix maintains the inventory for these items until customer is prepared for delivery.
- Centralized Distribution.
- 15 – 20% average savings over current/domestic suppliers.
- No up-front payment from our customers. Payment terms are generally NET 30.
- Free design service when developing new products.
- 2 – Day maximum turn – around times for quotes.
- 100% supplier quality certification.
- Network of certified suppliers in multiple countries – Mexico, China, Taiwan, India, Central & South America.
- World – Class systems for inventory tracking, online ordering, demand movement tracking, etc.
- Just – In – Time (JIT) item delivery allows for labor savings on the job –site. No item is delivered until it is scheduled on the job – site and ready to install.
- Reduction in overall construction project timeline (early openings for retailers, etc).
- Elimination of expedited freight cost.
- Processing of all freight claims – damaged items will be returned to the vendor and replaced by Phoenix.
I have an item I would like Phoenix to quote. How do I get started?
Just click on the contact link and enter your item information. A Phoenix representative will contact you within 24 hours to confirm the information and fill in any missing details. You will receive a quote within 2 days after all item details are confirmed.
What items does Phoenix currently source for customers?
Many types of casting, components and retails items – peg-hooks, acrylics, sign holders, store fixtures, pallets, etc. Phoenix also sources a variety of other items to include apparel, hardware/tools, machined parts, metal items, and plastic items.
How do I mitigate the risk of sourcing product internationally?
Phoenix will manage all materials through all steps of the Supply Chain, giving you an end to end solution. Phoenix will assume all of the risk, handle quality issues, manage returns, coordinate logistics, and delivery a quality product On Time, Every Time.
Brokers are a dime a dozen. How is Phoenix Different?
Phoenix takes ownership of the item from the start of the project and makes it transparent to customers that the item is being sourced globally. Phoenix assumes all of the financial risk and offers standard, domestic payment terms to its customers. Phoenix also utilizes its warehouse and logistics infrastructure to provide many additional supply chain services free of charge.
How is Phoenix able to provide all of these services AND save our customers money?
Phoenix utilizes an industry – leading combination of systems, existing supply routes (both international and domestic), world – class employees, and existing infrastructure to provide these services to our customers at no cost.
This sounds like a very complex model. How difficult is it to implement?
Very easy. Phoenix handles all of the leg – work. All we ask is for our customers to specify on their purchase orders that Phoenix will be the logistics – provider for that particular project. Phoenix handles all of the vendor coordination, etc.
What if my company has a construction project in a remote area? Can Phoenix handle these projects?
With Phoenix’s current infrastructure, we can implement new projects immediately in most parts of the United States and Mexico. Phoenix can also implement new projects quickly in new regions.